Located in the tucked-away neighbourhood Fossvogur, Grímur is conveniently located above the Grímsbær shopping center.
There, you can find an excellent bakery and health food store, offering freshly-baked gluten-free breads and good-for-you treats to take on your journey through Iceland.
The pizza restaurant Eldofninn is considered one of the best pizza places in Reykjavík.
There’s also a 10-11 convenience store to stock up on all those Icelandic goodies you’ve heard about.
There’s a bus line which picks you up right in front of the hotel, you will be downtown (and back) in 10 minutes.
For those that are traveling in a car, there is easy access to Bústaðavegur which lies through Reykjavik. One way takes you to the Reykjavik sights and the other right out of Reykjavik so you can be on the Golden circle within few minutes.
Plenty of free parking, we suggest you park on the sides at the front.
At Grímur you can expect
- Spacious, comfortable rooms that you can relax in after a day of adventuring.
- Delicious breakfast buffet.
- Relaxed lounge area to plan your next excursion.
- A family-friendly environment.
- Free booking service at reception where you can book tours and airport transfers.
- Free wifi in all rooms.