WOW air is expanding service to Canada in summer 2017 season.
The airline schedules daily operation each on Reykjavik Keflavik – Montreal and Reykjavik Keflavik – Toronto route during peak season.
Both routes currently served four weekly departures each, with Airbus A321 aircraft.
Reykjavik Keflavik – Montreal 13JUN17 – 30SEP17 Increase from 4 to 7 weekly
More Articles about WOW
- WOW air ads a brand new Airbus A320neo airplane to its fleet
- WOWair adds Chicago flights from July 2017
- WOWair adds A321 Lyon service from June 2017
- WOW air expands Canada operation in Summer 2017
- WOW air adds Cork service from May 2017