WOW air transported 218,000 passengers to and from the country in April, or 173 percent more passengers than in April 2016.
WOW air seat occupancy was 88.2 percent in April this year, close to a two percent increase over the years.
The announcement says that the seat load has increased despite a 243 percent increase in number of seats compared with the same period last year.
So far this year, WOW air has transported about 752 thousand passengers, which is a 178 percent increase in passengers load over the same period year before.
More Articles about WOW
- WOW air ads a brand new Airbus A320neo airplane to its fleet
- WOWair adds Chicago flights from July 2017
- WOWair adds A321 Lyon service from June 2017
- WOW air expands Canada operation in Summer 2017
- WOW air adds Cork service from May 2017